Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Springdale, AR
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Bilingual - Spanish required
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
about our agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Planning, Business Insurance, College Planning, y Renters Insurance.
- Our office is located in SPRINGDALE.
- Our office is open Mon - Thur 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm Saturday 9:30 am - 12:00 Noon.
- I have been a State Farm agent since 1988.
- I am a proud graduate of UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS AT MONTICELLO.
- We currently have 9 team members at our agency.
- We have 46 years of combined insurance experience in our office.
- Our agency has received awards including: President's Club, Chairman's Circle, Ambassador Travel, Legion of Honor, Senior Vice President's Club, y Silver Scroll
- Additional languages spoken: Spanish
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Springdale, AR is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Tim Pruitt - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
do you want a career and not just a job?
We are a very busy office and are looking for our next great team member. This busy insurance and financial services office has a passion to make a difference in the lives of others and better the community. We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals. We attribute our success to having a fun, energetic environment that is an enjoyable place to work. Our team works hard to reach our goals together as a team and have fun while we are doing it! Our team is comprised of results-oriented individuals that are serious about their development. If you want to work in an environment that is fun, challenging, and rewarding, then Tim Pruitt - State Farm Agent may be the right fit for you! If you're willing to work hard and you expect to get results from yourself and those around you, we want to meet you and talk about the opportunity we have for you. If you are self-motivated, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a desire to win and achieve results, please consider joining our team. If you believe in having fun in a stable working environment and have a willingness to learn, we should meet to discuss our career opportunity. Come work with an energetic, fun team at Tim Pruitt - State Farm Agent!
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
apply now and let us put you on the path to success.
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none